- Every participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent or guardian. If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Closed toed shoes with heal strap are required. (NO HIGH HEELS)
- Zipline Participants must be in good health and have average mobility and strength.
- Participants should weigh between 70 and 260 pounds. This is a guideline. Please call should you have any questions.
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Children between the ages of 10-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, and must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- Each participant must be able to pull themselves along the zip cable a few feet in the event they lose momentum before reaching any given landing platform.
- There are challenging nature walks associated with the tour. Each participant must be able to complete these hikes. The longest hike is similar to walking up 12 flights of stairs. So you must be in fairly good physical condition.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the tour.
Lake Travis Zipline Adventures reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating for medical, safety, or other reasons.